CFRT(Continuous Fiberglass Reinforcing Thermoplastic)
Direct roving for CFRT is suitable for CFRT craft, when casting off
rolls on the creel, put the yarn same direction, separating them
into single filaments with several tension rollers. After heating,
fiber will be recombined with melting resin mixture together, when
extruder provides the melting resin. The mixture of fiber and resin
will be refrigeration finalized when passing solidifying area,
finally packed in rolls. Direct roving for CFRT is compatible with
modified PP, PBT, PET, TPU and ABS resin well, which can give
excellent mechanical properties for composite materials.
Single roving is specially designed for reinforcing thermoset
resins. Compatible with polyester, vinyl ester and epoxy resins.
Direct roving is single end of E-glass continuous fiber, which is
utilized in filament winding and pultrusion, fabrics weaving and
woven roving manufacture.
Normal size: 1200tex 2400tex, 4800tex, etc.
We have three types:
No. GRV1: Direct roving for filament winding
No. GRP2: Direct roving for pultrusion
No. GRW3: Direct roving for weaving
(1) Silane coupling agent
(2) Easy to be soaked, good integrity and tension
(3) Good abrasion resistance, less fuzz
(4) High mechanical strength
|Product name||Fiberglass mesh||Color||White or other color|
|Material||Pt C- glass fiber||Emulsions||Acrylic emulsion|
|Use||1> Wall reinforcing material; 2> Reinforced cement products;
3> Granite, mosaic dedicated mesh, marble backing mesh; 4>
Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing; 5> Reinforced
plastics, rubber reinforcing materials; 6> Firewood; 7> Wheel
fabric; 8> Highway pavement with geogrid; 9> Building
caulking tape and other aspects.|
|Main Performance||Good alkali resistance; The best ingredients; Good stability;
Construction and high efficiency.|
|Packing||PVC packaging, then 4 ~ 6 rolls into carton, or 16 ~ 36 rolls into
the tray; last into the containers|
|Special Note||If you have special packaging and special specifications, we can
produce for you.|
SPRAY UP ROVING & PANEL ROVING
Spray-up roving is made of E-glass multi-end fiber, designed with
spray-up process. It is treated with silane size and is compatible
with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester. It is widely applied for
boat, bathtub, storage tank, pipe and etc.
(1) Silane coupling agent
(2) Less static and fuzz
(3) Good mold ability, excellent chop ability
(4) Easy to be soaked and discharge air
We have four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving and eight kinds of
Fiberglass Assembled Roving
Four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving
1) E-glass Direct Roving for Filament Winding
2) E-glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion
3) E-glass Direct Roving for Weaving
4) E-glass Direct Roving for LFT
Eight kinds of Assembled Rovings
1) E-glass Assembled Roving for Spray-up
2) E-glass Assembled Roving for Eilament Winding
3) E-glass Assembled Roving for SMC
4) E-glass Assembled Roving for Chopping
5) E-glass Assembled Roving for Centrifugal Casting
6) E-glass Assembled Roving for Panel producing
7) E-glass Assembled Roving for Thermoplastics
8) E-glass Assembled Roving for GMT
Please tell us the following content when you send your inquiry to
I) What's the production process of the roving you will do?
II) What's the end use of the rovings and what's the final products
made from the rovings?
III) What's the resins will be used together with the rovings?
IV) Who supply you the same fiberglass before? The brand name and
the items number?
How many tex of rovings you need (like 600tex, 1200tex, 2400tex,
1. How long will you get reply?
All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can you provide sample?
Yes, you’re welcome to come to our company, then we’ll offer free
sample for you.
3. What is the production lead time?
Usually 15 days.
4. Do you provide customized service?
5. What’s your MOQ?
6. How you transport the products?